Brazilian Blowout is a specific treatment with a keratin equation that makes a defensive layer around each strand of your hair. It effectively dispenses with frizz and soothes your hair making a smooth, glossy, and luxurious impact.
As we said, keratin is the primary fixing in Brazilian Blowout. You may not know it however keratin is a sort of protein that is already present in your hair and furthermore makes up nails and skin. The equation in Brazilian blowout is loaded up with fluid keratin side by side with lab-made amino acids.
This strategy started in Brazil (by which it is named) and utilizes some indigenous natural ingredients like acai berry and camu camu.
Acai berry is a fruit from Amazon. It has a great amount of essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins that we all need for our hair. Likewise, it is rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9 as well as vitamins B, C, and E that make acai effective for reducing hair loss.
Camu camu is considered as a superfood because of the high content of certain nutrients and powerful plant compounds, including vitamin C. It is from the Amazon rainforest in Peru and Brazil. The vitamin c and antioxidants may support healthy collagen levels on your scalp. Studies have shown that collagen can reduce age-related hair loss and thinning.
PROS AND CONS OF BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT
There are many more pros than cons when talking about this method.
- Smoothens a big amount of frizz
- Your hair
will be more submissive and easier to style
- Strengthen hair protein composition, warding off hair breakages
hair smoothness and shine
- Leaves a hair a protective barrier against damaging environmental factors
smoothening and straightening procedure on color-treated hair
- The procedure may be time-consuming
- Not a
permanent hair straightening treatment
cost you money
Here is what makes the Brazilian Blowout treatment not quite the same as all other keratin medicines – it truly has no aftercare routine! Generally, there's an entire technique that includes you not washing hair 4-5 days straight, wearing straight for what it's worth with no styling at all. The Brazilian Blowout, then again, is straightforward – your stylist makes it, flushes out, and you're all set! It likewise has a gentle formula that can be customized explicitly for your hair type.
HOW LONG IT LASTS?
The impact of Brazilian Blowout lasts from three to four months and perhaps considerably more if your hair type permits you to wash it less frequently.
Remember it that it's ideal to utilize shampoos that don't contain chlorine and sulfates.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS?
The Brazilian blowout done by a professional can be found at different prices, depending on the salon and the brand of the used product. Price can start from $300 to $800.
While you might find treatments that cost $120, it is worth mentioning that legit blowouts, in general, aren’t cheap. So, be aware of super-low deals.
DIY BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT
Keratin treatments like the Brazilian Blowout are a hair beauty procedure that is better left of in the hands of someone who is professional especially if you are a beginner. However, with the right products and the right steps, you can still do it yourself at home.
Here’s how you do a DIY Brazilian Blowout:
1. Clear your hair with a special anti-residue clarifying shampoo to get rid of any product that may be lingering in your hair.
2. Completely brush your hair and blow-dry it. If you notice that it’s hard to comb your hair, it means that the shampoo did its job and that your hair is completely clean.
3. Separate your hair into a few sectors because it will assist you when applied.
4. Apply product onto each part of your hair with a brush, but start a few centimeters away from the roots and then go downwards.
5. Comb your hair so the product is evenly deployed all over it. Leave it for 40-60 minutes.
6. Blow-dry your hair and make it completely dry on medium heat. Comb and separate your hair once again.
7. Straighten your hair with a flat iron at 450 F.
8. Wait for 10-20 minutes, wash your hair, and you’re done!